About Nederland Colorado:
Nestled into the foothills of the Rocky Mountains just southwest of Boulder, Nederland is a town like no other. From it’s unique shops to its friendly locals and beautiful outdoors, Nederland has become a hub for the peak to peak community of the Eastern Rocky Mountain slopes.
3 beds, 3 baths
Home size: 2,834 sq ft
Lot Size: 1,628,272 sq ft
Added: 12/07/16, Last Updated: 12/16/16
Property Type: Detached Residential
MLS Number: 807864
Tract: Walker Ranch Area
Welcome Home! This is living the Colorado dream at its best. This stunning newly remodeled house is a definite home. It is nestled in a spectacular South facing valley with mountain views in all directions and overlooks a lush meadow with a seasonal stream and pond. Enjoy year round passive solar with sunshine that bathes almost every room in the house, or time on the decks watching wildlife or your horses grazing. It is only 75min to DIA, 25min to Boulder, 15min to Ned and skiing at Eldora.
Listed with RE/MAX Alliance-Boulder
Brought to you by Bob Gordon, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices. Call me today at 303-443-3334, or visit my website at www.boulderrealestatenews.com!
Search Nederland Homes By Price:
- Nederland Homes $0-300,000
- Nederland Homes $300-400,000
- Nederland Homes $400-500,000
- Nederland Homes $500-600,000
- Nederland Homes $600-700,000
- Nederland Homes $700-800,000
- Nederland Homes $800-900,000
- Nederland Homes $900,000 – 1M
- Nederland Homes $1-1.1M
- Nederland Homes $1.1-1.2M
- Nederland Homes $1.2M+
- Search All
Check Out The Nederland Community:
- Carousel of Happiness: Go meet the 61 animals which decorate Nederland’s living piece of American history.
- Crosscut Pizzeria & Taphouse: Looking to grab a slice? Check out Crosscut’s artisan wood fired pizza’s and craft beer.
Thanks For Visiting:
Thanks for viewing our properties. If no properties show up or if you are interested in one of those listed, please contact Bob Gordon at Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices