About Nederland Colorado:
Nestled into the foothills of the Rocky Mountains just southwest of Boulder, Nederland is a town like no other. From it’s unique shops to its friendly locals and beautiful outdoors, Nederland has become a hub for the peak to peak community of the Eastern Rocky Mountain slopes.
3 beds, 2 baths
Home size: 1,582 sq ft
Lot Size: 33,541 sq ft
Added: 02/04/18, Last Updated: 02/04/18
Property Type: Single Family
MLS Number: 840955
Tract: BONANZA MOUNTAIN ESTATES
New house on private, sunny level lot just off Ridge Rd. Beautiful rock outcrops. Easy commute. Quiet established neighborhood. Designed for mountain living. On demand hot H2O heater. Buyer chooses kitchen back splash & bathroom towel/TP hardware. Sandstone surface to be installed on walkway & patio when weather permits. Primary heat is propane with electric back up & woodstove. One year contractor’s warranty. 15 mins to Eldora, 25 mins to Bldr, 5 mins to Ned.
Listed with Home on the Range
Brought to you by Bob Gordon, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices. Call me today at 303-443-3334, or visit my website at www.boulderrealestatenews.com!
Search Nederland Homes By Price:
- Nederland Homes $0-300,000
- Nederland Homes $300-400,000
- Nederland Homes $400-500,000
- Nederland Homes $500-600,000
- Nederland Homes $600-700,000
- Nederland Homes $700-800,000
- Nederland Homes $800-900,000
- Nederland Homes $900,000 – 1M
- Nederland Homes $1-1.1M
- Nederland Homes $1.1-1.2M
- Nederland Homes $1.2M+
- Search All
Check Out The Nederland Community:
- Nederland Mining Museum: Learn about the towns rich mining history as well as present-day conservation techniques.
- The Very Nice Brewing Company: Get to know your neighbors at this small local brewery/pub!
Thanks For Visiting:
Thanks for viewing our properties. If no properties show up or if you are interested in one of those listed, please contact Bob Gordon at Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices