Boulder Free Concert Series
One of the most popular events, the 2016 Band On The Bricks concert series is located downtown, in front of the Pearl Street Boulder Courthouse area. Come rock out to lively music with a fun crowd. A little bit of everything on any given Wednesday evening. You have the Suits relaxing over a beer, the hippies twirling near the stage, Break Dancing teens performing behind the stage and children dancing in the fountains. The concert series really embodies the best of the community, just having a great time.
Summertime tradition of dancing under the stars, enjoying the pedestrian mall, seeing friends and creating new friendships. Great people watching, dancing, a beer garden (opens 5;30 pm) and wonderful local music from along the Colorado Front Range. Plus, near and dear to me as an agent, event is sponsored by a real estate company!
FAQ Band Bricks Boulder
What you need to know: the 2016 Band on the bricks series is on the mall, Pearl Street Boulder. Dates and Times: Wednesday evenings, through August 3, 2016. Beer garden opens 5:30 pm, opening act 6 pm, featured headlining musician 7 pm. Seating area provided by city. All ages welcome.
Pearl Street Boulder Party Line Up
- June 22, 2016 Zyzzyx. Rocking together for eleven years now, the band brings its blues, funk and rock originals to the community. Folk singers Many Mountains opens.
- Longtime favorite The Hazel Miller Band performs on Wednesday June 29, heading into the 4th of July weekend. Opening for beloved singer will be Theresa Storch and The Sharp Eleven.
- Its July and the bands keep rocking Pearl Street Boulder. Wednesday July 6, 2016 Franny and The Jets opens at 6 pm for headliner Quemando at 7 pm. This Latin Salsa band packs the St Julien every Friday night with a rocking house party. Come see beloved band outdoors and be ready to dance all night!
- July 13, 2016 Wandering Natives with opening act Hippo Temple. I mean, c’mon, you gotta come out tonight just to see bands with such intriguing names, right? The bluegrass comes alive tonight with a high energy jam session!
- Keeping it original, Boulder brings Judge Roughneck with its powerful ska infused Jamaican sound. Enjoy soulful sounds, R&B dance music will have you on your feet. Opening act: Nate Hrivnak, this kid has got some pipes! July 20, 2016, Pearl Street Boulder concert!
- The music scene is winding down, and the last band of July is PJ Zahn, hitting the stage at 7 pm on July 27, 2016. Opener Backseat Vinyl takes the stage at 6 pm, beer garden opens 5:30 pm.
- August 3, 2016 final act of the 2016 Bands on the bricks music festival is The Wendy Woo Band. Get your dance on to this lively power pop group with its lively harmonies. Opening is David Coile featuring Jay Allen.
Bonus Boulder Free Concert!
Hitting the Pearl Street Boulder music scene on Friday, August 6th, 2016 The Samples perform as pat of the Ironman Welcome!
Meet The Bands Performing Boulder Free Concerts
Am I missing your band in the line up? Contact Bob Gordon Realtor to add your sound to the scene.
Franny and The Jets, featuring Hazel Miller
Good times on the mall this summer. What’s your favorite act?
Hazel Miller Band
I love all the great things you can do around this town. From hiking the Flatirons to catching live music to just enjoying a great restaurant with my girl.
Oh man, one great band after another!
Wendy Woo Band
Until next time, see you out on the Pearl Street Boulder mall rocking to great to music or, if you were looking for housing info, Boulder Real Estate News recommends: find your dream home on the mall, enjoy the social scene along the mall through our family night out.