About Nederland Colorado:
Nestled into the foothills of the Rocky Mountains just southwest of Boulder, Nederland is a town like no other. From it’s unique shops to its friendly locals and beautiful outdoors, Nederland has become a hub for the peak to peak community of the Eastern Rocky Mountain slopes.
3 beds, 3 baths
Home size: 2,680 sq ft
Lot Size: 54,450 sq ft
Added: 06/01/18, Last Updated: 10/12/18
Property Type: Single Family
MLS Number: 852079
Tract: ST ANTON HIGHLANDS
The price of this listing was last reduced on 9/10/2018 by 3%
Newly remodeled contemporary home in the "Banana Belt" of Nederland. Year round sun, easy access: Ned 6 min & Boulder 20 min. Located in lush meadows on the leeward side of Hurricane Hill. Aspens & pines, pond, flat yard, near nat. forest trails. High quality construction. Cathedral LR ceiling, oak floors, wood stove and passive solar and winter warmth. Recently remodeled kitchen w/ granite counters & new appliances. Remodeled Master Bath suite with tub, shower, 2 sinks with stone counter.
Listed with Rocky Mountain RE Inc
Brought to you by Bob Gordon, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices. Call me today at 303-443-3334, or visit my website at www.boulderrealestatenews.com!
Search Nederland Homes By Price:
- Nederland Homes $0-300,000
- Nederland Homes $300-400,000
- Nederland Homes $400-500,000
- Nederland Homes $500-600,000
- Nederland Homes $600-700,000
- Nederland Homes $700-800,000
- Nederland Homes $800-900,000
- Nederland Homes $900,000 – 1M
- Nederland Homes $1-1.1M
- Nederland Homes $1.1-1.2M
- Nederland Homes $1.2M+
- Search All
Check Out The Nederland Community:
- Nederland Mining Museum: Learn about the towns rich mining history as well as present-day conservation techniques.
- The Very Nice Brewing Company: Get to know your neighbors at this small local brewery/pub!
Thanks For Visiting:
Thanks for viewing our properties. If no properties show up or if you are interested in one of those listed, please contact Bob Gordon at Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices