About Nederland Colorado:
Nestled into the foothills of the Rocky Mountains just southwest of Boulder, Nederland is a town like no other. From it’s unique shops to its friendly locals and beautiful outdoors, Nederland has become a hub for the peak to peak community of the Eastern Rocky Mountain slopes.
4 beds, 3 baths
Home size: 2,504 sq ft
Lot Size: 493,970 sq ft
Added: 06/15/18, Last Updated: 07/13/18
Property Type: Single Family
MLS Number: 853518
Tract: Glacier Lake
The price of this listing was last reduced on 7/13/2018 by 11%
Paradise found! Soaring pine ceilings & a stone fireplace welcome you into this elegant custom home. Interior finishes include solid pine doors, wood paneled walls and ceiling, window seats & shelving. Other features incl. a main floor master, pantry, induction range, mud room, dog kennel, double wall construction, in-floor radiant heat, on demand hot water & a fresh air exchanger. This gated community is the ultimate play land, adjacent to Nat’ Forest w/ a private lake for fishing & swimming.
Listed with Ford & Co. Realty
Brought to you by Bob Gordon, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices. Call me today at 303-443-3334, or visit my website at www.boulderrealestatenews.com!
Search Nederland Homes By Price:
- Nederland Homes $0-300,000
- Nederland Homes $300-400,000
- Nederland Homes $400-500,000
- Nederland Homes $500-600,000
- Nederland Homes $600-700,000
- Nederland Homes $700-800,000
- Nederland Homes $800-900,000
- Nederland Homes $900,000 – 1M
- Nederland Homes $1-1.1M
- Nederland Homes $1.1-1.2M
- Nederland Homes $1.2M+
- Search All
Check Out The Nederland Community:
- Nederland Community Center: Provides space for town entertainment, community gatherings, and municipality meetings.
- Wild Mountain Smokehouse & Brewery: Bask in the sun drenched deck of this family owned local brewery and barbecue spot!
Thanks For Visiting:
Thanks for viewing our properties. If no properties show up or if you are interested in one of those listed, please contact Bob Gordon at Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices